ab Chasing Kate: It's all about the pheremones...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's all about the pheremones...

I'm always surprised to discover how contrary my opinions are to those of my sisters. This applies to a wide array of topics but I'll hone in one one specific one: attractiveness.

It was a Saturday morning and I was on my way to Bishkek so I put on the same outfit I wore all week (which is acceptable here and it really cuts down on laundry so I'll file this under a win-win situation) I hadn't showered all week, my hair was dirty and my smell was noticeable (not in a good way). I walked into their room to say goodbye and that I'd be back before dinner and they all coo'ed in Russian: ooo beautiful girl, beautiful girl, you must be meeting a boy today! You look great!

I gave them my best "are-you-crazy?" look and told them that I'm dirty, my hair's greasy and I smell.

Their response? "No, no.... that look suits you!"



I sighed and thought about all those countless hours wasted getting ready when I used to care about how I look. I can't help but wonder if guys at home will be attracted to "that look" as well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home