ab Chasing Kate: Patience.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Patience.

I am still waiting for clearance on whether or not I can post my 4 most recent posts but I'm being patient.

But I did want to thank some people really quickly:

Mary Ellen, I got your package, thanks so much! You're right about candy being a good way into kid's hearts, I can't wait to use it in my lessons as prizes and stuff like that. I recall one instance when a volunteer bought a snickers as a game prize. Well as it turns out, none of the kids listened and were being too rowdy so he stopped the game, opened up the snickers and ate it in front of all the kids. I hope it doesn't come to that for me.

Julie, you're the best big sis ever! I got the magazines and pictuers you sent, you and Christian look so cute together!

Kathy, I got your Easter package, I definitely went on a sugar binge last night and thanks for the earrings too, hopefully I'll start to feel girly again!

Mrs. John, I got the pictures you sent from Lace's bachelorette party, as usual you girls look great and thanks for the magazines, I will definitely use them for lesson plans when I finish reading them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home