ab Chasing Kate: Christmas in Phuket

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Christmas in Phuket

Well, it's finalized. I'm going to Thailand. I have actually known about the trip for 5-6 months now and my parents have had their tickets but I have been waiting (and miserably frustrated) for my confirmation to come through. Well now I don't have to worry anymore, they're in my possession and I plan on sleeping with them under my pillow until my departure. Once again, the parents have come through. Thanks Mom and Dad, you're the best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going crazy studying and was so happy to see that you posted again! At first glance, all I saw was "phuket" (all medical terms starting with ph-, phenylalanine, phosphofructokinase, etc, make the hard F sound) and I thought to myself, that's not really nice to say about Christmas...
I don't get out much. Did you get my CDs? Your mom told me there were issues lately w/ the mail. I'll write again as soon as this block of exams is over (tuesday). Take care!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie,

Lots going on lately. I quit my job, no more car, and I'm moving back to London in two weeks. Be back in a year.

Call me or write at my bryant account.

Hope you're well. All my love,
Craig

P.S. thank your anonymous friend. I bought two ink cartridges, an online diploma from Clemson, and a baby rabbit. Life is good.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home