ab Chasing Kate: No Worries.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

No Worries.

I just didn't want anyone to worry about me because I won't be posting for another couple weeks. My director took a vacation so he won't be able to review my blogs until he gets back and I think I am assuming correctly that he'll also have a lot of other stuff to take care of. I think it'll be one of those situations where I'll end up posting four or five blogs at a time every few weeks. It's not ideal because a lot of the material will be dated by then but I don't really have a choice. Oh well.

A little shout out:

Jess, I forgot to do this one earlier, but thanks so much for the Curious George Soundtrack, I love it so much and I listen to it all the time. I am circulating the disc around to the other volunteers so they can put it on their i-pods too.


The month of May should go by quickly, only 27 days, 15 hours and 32 minutes until I leave for Istanbul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home