ab Chasing Kate: Try This.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Try This.

I thought the thing I hated the most about being here was doing my laundry. Since you have to do everything by hand, your hands freeze, your arms get tired and by the end of it your wrists feel like jelly. Cleaning anything here seems to be the most difficult and time-consuming task. As much as I love banyas, it's probably good that I only take them once a week because everytime I do, I'm in there for about an hour. Talk about a waste of time! So anyways, I have now discovered my new least favorite thing to do, and it should be the most joyous- going to the post office. Dun dun dun. I love getting mail, I love writing mail, but going to the post office has proved to be more stressful than I ever imagined. There are three different rooms and all the ladies that work there know who I am. And they hate me. I am a pain, so I don't blame them. They each send me to a different room, running in circles asking everyone for a letter or package and I secretly think they are behind the bars ripping them all open and throwing them in the trash out of spite. So to try to avoid ever having to step foot in that post office again, I am going to see what happens when someone sends a letter directly to my house. SO here is my address. I don't care if the letter just says "Hi. Love, (so and so)" I just want to see if it actually works so I can avoid the post office like the plague that it is. Thank you.

(Note, I haven't recieved any mail at my home address so you guys can continue to use


Central Post Office
Bishkek 720000
Kyrgyzstan
Persavich

and the post office ladies can continue to hate me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home