ab Chasing Kate: Turkey Lurkey

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Turkey Lurkey

Well I'm back and although I've been too busy to put it all down into words I am looking forward to some peace and quiet because I've been running all around the country since I've been here. It's definitely a bitter-sweet feeling. It's nice to be able to walk back into a previously foreign country and feel comfortable getting around. This time entering customs on the way in was a completely different feeling than I had 9 months ago. Not nearly as scary but still challenging since I still have another 17 months to go.

Shout outs:

I did come back to a very nice surprise, thanks Mrs. John and Lacey for your package. Lacey you looked absolutely gorgeous in your wedding pictures and everything else looked so beautiful. These are the things I miss most about being home because I would have loved to be there to celebrate your special day with you. Just know that I've been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.

And as always, Marco, you always seem to say the right thing at the right time, I think I'll write this one down and remember to read it often, "There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, even if you cannot see it. The human eye is not entirely reliable in the first place. What we SEE is not often there, and more often, what we don't see is usually right in front of us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home